The Rules (They’re really more like guidelines. You don’t even have to follow them. I won’t tell anyone)
- Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- Almost joined the police force, but my mum was certain I’d go derpy hero mode and break my neck on day one (probably true, I have such tendencies), so she offered me a higher paying job instead.
- I have been to Wacken heavy metal music festival in Germany twice, to Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic, back to the UK a bunch of times, and around Scandinavia on a bus, but have never even set foot in France or Italy.
- My favourite food is beef ramen with egg and kraft cheese on top, or bratwurst with sauerkraut… don’t make me choose.
- I did a Bachelor of Arts with a major in English, Text & Writing, then completely changed direction to do my Masters in Med Science…
- Wolf the Husky (my dog) still has metal plates in his leg from a valgus deviation in puppy-hood. Vet bills >$7,000 AUD. Coincidentally have metal plates in my hand too, which was considerably cheaper. Damn dog.
- My earliest memory is accidentally discovering how to whistle (musically, not wolf-whistling) whilst sat in a baby crib at the leisure centre in Cleethorpes, UK. I hadn’t yet figured out how to talk.
- My favourite film growing up was Terminator 2, which I watched to the point where I could have quoted the lines of all characters. Now how about them boots and that motorcycle?
Alright, on to my fifteen nominations! Some of you have probably already been nominated, in which case you definitely don’t have to post again, but feel free to take the above buttons for your blog.
Nominees (in no particular order):
- Silent Spells
- Margaret’s Blog
- Susan E. Rother
- How do you pronounce Eynon?
- S.B.James, Doing the Write Thing
- Jodie Llewellyn
- Millie Ho
- Angela Quarles
- The Kelworth Files
- Books and Bark
- Megan Sutherland
- Write me a book, John!